Contact Centre Performance & Engagement Lead
Job no: 492832
Work type: Full Time
Classification: Executive Level 1
Title: Contact Centre Performance & Engagement Lead
Level: Executive Level 1
Salary Range: $110,587 - $134,962 per annum, plus superannuation
As a Contact Centre Performance and Engagement Lead, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of tailored initiatives and plans to drive high performance, engagement and wellness within the Contact Centre. You will work collaboratively with Team Leaders to manage variation in performance, conduct and attendance across all Contact Centre teams, taking care to foster engagement and a cohesive culture that balances the achievement of DHAs strategic objectives with the wellbeing and development of staff.
This role will involve extensive collaboration with other business areas of DHA, regular strategic planning and executive reporting.
You will leverage your advanced communications and leadership skills to drive positive attendance, engagement and performance outcomes for the Contact Centre. You will oversee capability development and cultural initiatives for regionally dispersed teams, working closely with the Team Leaders to ensure consistency of messaging and service outcomes. You will apply your sound judgement, excellent communication and analytical skills to make recommendations to the Director of Service Operations on matters of performance, capability and culture across the Contact Centre sites.
You will have the following skills to be successful in this role:
- Experience in leading operational teams in the provision of high quality customer service through effective coaching, mentoring and performance management to meet business objectives and foster engagement.
- Highly developed stakeholder engagement skills with a proven record of developing positive relationships and the ability to influence diverse stakeholder groups.
- Experience in managing complex and sensitive health, conduct and performance issues.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills with the ability to develop and maintain working relationships with people at all levels of the organisation.
- Critical thinking and sound judgement to identify appropriate advice and support to the Director of Service Operations and wider Contact Centre leadership cohort.
- Demonstrated experience using business intelligence platforms to extract data, undertake analysis and support high-level decision making to achieve strategic outcomes.
Benefits for working at DHA include:
• 15.4% superannuation
• Work-life balance and flexible working options
• Generous leave entitlements
For more information please view the position description.
Any questions? Please email: HumanResources@dha.gov.au
Applications Close: Thursday 6th of October 2022, 11:55pm AEST
View Position Description
Cen. Australia Standard Time
Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Employee Referral Apply now