Contact Centre Team Leader
Job no: 492577
Work type: Full Time
Classification: DHA Level 6
As a Contact Centre Team Leader, you will be responsible for leading the performance and behaviour of a team of consultants, supporting the delivery of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and team performance outcomes through coaching, mentoring and performance management.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience managing a team in a highly regulated Contact Centre environment, ensuring KPIs are met and business outcomes are achieved.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills demonstrated through the resolution of complex customer service issues and stakeholder engagement.
- Proven high level organisational, analytical and problem solving and decision making skills together with sound judgement and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders across geographically dispersed locations.
- Experience leading a team in the provision of high quality customer service through effective monitoring, coaching, mentoring and performance management.
- A proven ability to effectively and autonomously manage priorities, organise workloads and meet challenging deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative, show initiative and provide sound business solutions to identified issues.
For this role, we will consider how well you:
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships and actively participate and provide updates with a range of internal and external stakeholders that are effective and collaborative.
- Contribute to the development of efficient and effective business innovations and solutions including risk assessments and management whilst managing the contact centres.
- Monitor call volumes alerting senior managers to changes in customer demand, handle times and customer feedback identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Drive, monitor and report on performance against team targets, identifying opportunities for improvement and addressing underperformance in alignment with DHA policies and relevant legislation.
- Provide effective leadership and support to geographically dispersed team members. Foster positive engagement within the team through effective management of attendance, health and wellbeing and exercising sound judgement when dealing with sensitive information or situations.
- Maintain a high level of internal and external customer service through the application of targeted quality frameworks.
- Build collaborative working relationships across DHA, working within the team to leverage existing capabilities, skills and talent within the broader leadership team.
- Monitor and manage team resources, priorities and work output through analysis and reporting, ensuring knowledge of, and compliance with, legislative frameworks and agency guidelines.
- Responsible for taking a lead role in the development and implementation of coaching and development activities as well as contributing to business improvement strategies to drive a high performing, accountable and ethical culture within the Contact Centres.
- Act as a point of escalation for complex and sensitive cases, providing expert advice through applied customer service skills.
Please note: this role is advertised as Ongoing or Non-ongoing.
View Position Description
Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Employee Referral Apply now