Contact Centre Operations Manager
Job no: 492576
Work type: Full Time
Classification: Executive Level 1
As the Contact Centre Operations Manager, you will oversee the support functions for DHAs contact centre network. Working closely with the Contact Centre Manager, you will provide reporting and advice on key operational matters to inform planning and resource management. You will be required to build strong relationships with key internal stakeholders and to ensure effective reporting, communication and customer service outcomes.
Your comprehensive knowledge of contact centre operations, workforce management and leadership skills in a policy driven environment will enable you to manage a diverse team, often balancing competing priorities to maintain service delivery outcomes. Your strong communication skills and ability to work with various stakeholders will ensure you engage teams to deliver business outcomes in line with contractual requirements. You will have demonstrated experience effectively managing customer interactions and meeting customer service targets through operational planning and implementation.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Highly developed experience leading specialist teams in the provision of high quality customer service through effective coaching, mentoring and performance management to meet business objectives.
- Extensive expertise in contemporary contact centre operations management including workforce management, training, operational reporting and analysis.
- Strong communication skills (interpersonal, oral and written) and the ability to draft high-level documents including business case submissions, complex case histories, executive papers and reports.
- Demonstrated experience managing complex internal and external stakeholder relationships, facilitating cooperation and leveraging diversity to deliver optimal business outcomes.
- Highly developed experience with complex business analysis, planning and reporting to drive strategic business improvements whilst identifying potential challenges and managing risks.
For this role, we will consider how well you:
- Work with the Contact Centre Manager to design and implement effective operational strategies for key support roles including workforce management, quality assurance, knowledge management, reporting and analysis.
- Continuously monitor and report on operational performance and work with the Contact Centre Manager to provide direction, coaching and leadership to staff in key support roles to maintain engagement and effectively deliver customer services.
- Proactively manage the engagement, representation and involvement of all internal and external stakeholders to ensure contact centre services are aligned with Defence agreements and corporate objectives.
- Ensure that all operational metrics are planned, measured and achieved in line with contact centre strategies through effective engagement with the broader leadership team and representation in forums.
- Provide a point of escalation for staff and stakeholders in relation to Contact Centre activities. Provide expert interpretation and advice on complex issues that require the application of policy and procedures.
View Position Description
Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Employee Referral Apply now