DHA Level 5 - Strategy & Design Project Officer
Job no: 492351
Work type: Full Time
Location: Head Office, Darwin, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth
Classification: DHA Level 5
Defence Housing Australia (DHA) provides quality housing services to Defence members and their families. In doing this, we support the operational, recruitment and retention goals of the Department of Defence.
The Service Delivery Group is responsible for meeting DHA’s objectives relating to the delivery of high quality housing services, including, provisioning, maintenance services, stock management, housing allocation and living-in accommodation booking services. The Strategy and Design team are responsible for the delivery of a range of Strategic Initiative projects supporting DHA’s Operating Model Refresh Initiatives.
In this role, you will be working within the Strategy and Design team, contributing to the Strategic Initiative projects in the delivery of DHA’s Operating Model Refresh Initiatives. You will provide end-to-end delivery support for all actions identified in the project initiatives to which you are assigned. You will engage with internal and external stakeholders to gather data, undertake analysis and provide recommendations to the Project Coordinators. You will also undertake business reporting relating to the project, supporting the Strategy and Design team in delivering high quality customer service outcomes to all business stakeholders.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A proven ability to problem solve, analyse and interpret information to make informed decisions, balancing the needs of the business against the application of legislation, industry best practice and applicable standards.
- A proven ability to build productive and positive working relationships across the business to ensure successful delivery of strategies, programs and projects.
- Sound project management skills including project planning, setting objectives, managing time, resources, monitoring, reporting and delivery of project work.
The ability to present and communicate information clearly across a range of mediums (including written and verbal) and strong stakeholder engagement skills.
- Highly developed organisation skills with the ability to manage competing priorities whilst delivering a high level of customer service.
- The ability to quickly develop skills and knowledge of business and government processes, applicable legislation, and best practice to deliver quality business outcomes.
- Proven experience working flexibly within a virtual team environment to meet organisation/team objectives.
Some of the benefits of working at DHA include:
- Generous employee benefits with a competitive salary packing, including 15.4% employer superannuation contribution
- Flexible work arrangements, including family friendly provisions
- Benefits of working for the APS, while in an outcome focused Government Business Enterprise.
Please note this role is available in Perth, Darwin, Brisbane, Adelaide & Canberra
Note: Multiple vacancies available
View Position Description
E. Australia Standard Time
E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Employee Referral Apply now