Regional Operations Manager (Darwin)
Job no: 492390
Work type: Full Time
Classification: Executive Level 1
Defence Housing Australia (DHA) provides quality housing services to Defence members and their families. In doing this, we support the operational, recruitment and retention goals of the Department of Defence.
The Service Delivery Group is responsible for meeting DHA’s delivery objectives for high quality housing services, including, provisioning, maintenance services, stock management, housing allocation and living-in accommodation booking services. The Service Operations team is part of the Service Delivery Group who deliver DHA’s core services in tenancy, landlord and property management.
In this role, you will be responsible for strategic management of a team that delivers tenancy services to Defence members and families, and manage a large, regionally dispersed property portfolio. You will work closely with the Director of Service Operations to ensure business outcomes are met and the region contributes to business improvement strategies. You will manage, monitor and report on business line performance against targets, budgets, workforce planning, asset management and contractual requirements.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- In-depth experience within the residential property industry and a proven ability to deliver business outcomes.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to build and maintain positive and collaborative working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Extensive experience engaging and leading a team in the provision of high quality customer service to meet organisation/team objectives and business outcomes in a commercial environment.
- A strong ability to manage priorities, organise workloads and meet challenging deadlines under limited direction.
- Excellent strategic, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills, together with sound judgement and high attention to detail and an ability to achieve results.
- A proven ability to take initiative and be innovative in developing new or improved work practices.
- Highly developed ability to manage budgets, including managing asset-based decisions in the context of commercial outcomes.
- In-depth knowledge in evaluating risk in the context of a complex and changing environment and experience dealing with a range of complex and/or contentious matters.
Some of the benefits of working at DHA include:
- Generous employee benefits with competitive salary packaging, including 15.4% employer superannuation contribution.
- Flexible work arrangements, including family friendly provisions
- Benefits of working for the APS, while in an outcome focused Government Business Enterprise.
View Position Description
AUS Central Standard Time
AUS Central Standard Time
Back to search results Employee Referral Apply now