DHA Level 5 - Marketing Officer
Job no: 492375
Work type: Full Time
Location: Head Office, Canberra
Classification: DHA Level 5
Defence Housing Australia (DHA) provides housing services to Defence members and their families. In doing this, we support Defence capability and the operational, recruitment and retention goals of the Department of Defence.
The Marketing Officer role is established in the Marketing team within the Service Delivery Group of DHA. The group is responsible for ensuring the availability of housing for Defence members and their families, including portfolio management, provisioning, sales and marketing.
The marketing team provides best-practice advice, support and specialist services for DHA’s development projects, property investment program and direct leasing program.
As Marketing Officer, you will assist in the planning, design, development, implementation and evaluation of marketing communication strategies and associated activities. You will build productive relationships with DHA staff, stakeholders, and third party service providers and will help contribute to the achievement of DHA’s strategic objectives and sales targets.
To be successful in this role you must be a well-rounded, responsive and resilient professional with excellent writing and editing skills, creative graphic design skills working with Adobe software, and be able to effectively perform a range of reporting and administrative tasks to support the wider marketing team.
You must also have a strong customer experience focus, good project management and negotiation skills, and be a great team player.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated industry experience in business administration, communication, marketing or a similar field.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills, including developing professional correspondence and reporting.
- Demonstrated organisational skills, including the ability to effectively manage competing priorities with minimal supervision and deliver high-quality work within agreed deadlines.
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to interpret data and provide insights to improve business outcomes.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to develop effective working relationships.
- Advanced computer literacy, including proficiency in using the Microsoft Office and Adobe suite, and experience in database, customer relationship management (CRM) and content management systems (CMS), and digital asset management applications.
Some of the benefits of working at DHA include:
- Generous employee benefits with a competitive salary package
- Employer superannuation contribution of up to 15.4%
- Flexible work arrangements, including family friendly provisions
- Benefits of working for the APS, while in an outcome focused Government Business Enterprise
View Position Description
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Employee Referral Apply now