Executive Level 1 - Assistant Director, Records and Information Management
Job no: 492356
Work type: Full Time
Location: Head Office
Classification: Executive Level 1
Title: Assistant Director, Records and Information Management
Level: Executive Level 1
Salary Range: $106, 293 - $129,722 per annum, plus superannuation
Defence Housing Australia (DHA) provides adequate and suitable housing and housing related services to members of the Australian Defence Force (ADF) and their families in response to Defence requirements. In doing this, we support Defence capability and the operational goals of the Department of Defence.
This role offers an exciting opportunity for an experienced manager to lead the enhancement of records and information in a small, dynamic agency. You will work under limited direction to design and deliver a records and information governance framework for DHA. You will play a critical advisory role and support to senior management, work as part of a small team to improve business operations and performance, and help to facilitate organisational capability uplift.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- In-depth experience in developing, implementing and continuously improving a records and information management governance framework, preferably within an Australian Public Service (APS) agency.
- An extensive understanding of Australian information management legislation, standards, policies and authorities.
- Expert project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects concurrently, manage competing priorities and adhere to strict deadlines to achieve results in a high pressure environment.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills, with proven ability as a trusted advisor to senior management.
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to speak with influence and produce high quality, accurate and tailored written documents.
- Highly developed decision making, analytical, negotiation and complex problem solving skills, including the ability to provide succinct, persuasive and logical business cases to influence change.
- Strong ethics and discretion, including demonstrated experience in managing discreet, sensitive and confidential information.
- Relevant tertiary qualification or demonstrated professional experience in Records Management, Information Management, Knowledge Management, Archives Management or a related discipline.
For further information please refer to the Position Description.
How to apply: For further information please visit: https://careers.dha.gov.au/
*A 500 word one page pitch is required to apply for this role.
Applications Close: 11:55pm (AEST) Monday 10th, May 2021
View Position Description
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Employee Referral Apply now